The University of Rochester now has an approved vendor for texting research subjects. Mosio is a “text messaging software enabling you to efficiently communicate with, collect data from, and engage research participants.”
University of Rochester researcher's can
- Send REDCap Survey links via text message
- Send nudge reminders to complete REDCap surveys
- Schedule appointment reminders with optional confirmation response
- Back-and-forth dialog using Mosio Text Chat
How to get Started?
- Mosio must be used as an integration with REDCap and not independently
- Please obtain IRB approval to use the Mosio integration with your REDCap project.
- Submit a Request for Mosio Setup or Modification
- The REDCap Admin team will reach out to schedule a review of your project requirements
- The REDCap Admin team will provide a proposal on building your REDCap Survey and help request a Quote from Mosio.
- Note: The use of Mosio requires Academic IT to build out your REDCap survey
- Note: Please avoid requesting a Quote from Mosio prior to discussing the requirements with the REDCap Admin team.
- A $1000 flat rate will be charged for each REDCap/Mosio integration. This includes up to 20 hours of REDCap Development, Consultation, Testing and Deployment (This will include 2 hours of modifications if needed but will require a Change Request prior to work being started.)
- Anything above 20 hours OR changes requiring more than 2 hours of modifications will require a proposal and will be billed for actuals at $50/hour.
- Note: This does not include Mosio texting application fees and will require a Quote from Mosio.