I-Corps@NCATS Regional Short Course Application
For additional background information please visit the I-Corps@NCATS Regional Short Course Page
What is the business case for your translational science?
Find out via the I-Corps@NCATS Regional Short Course. Based on the National Science Foundation’s Innovation Corps (I-Corps) program, the premier federally funded innovation and commercialization training in the US. I-Corps@NCATS provides biomedical scientists, clinical scientists and engineers with a new approach to accelerate the translation of discoveries from the lab to clinical practice.
Who should attend?
Teams of faculty, postdocs, and students with biomedical innovations or ideas.
Why should I attend?
The I-Corps@NCATS Regional Short Course hosted by the University of Rochester will help you connect with potential customers for your research projects, protocol, service, or prototype.
- Determine the commercial viability of your innovation.
- Develop a successful business case for securing funding.
- Expand your network of innovation partners, mentors, and potential collaborators.
- Develop a new way of thinking about how to value the impact of your research.
- Leverage funding to support customer discovery for selected teams.
Please complete the following application by October 3 to be considered for the I-Corps@NCATS Regional Short Course hosted by the University of Rochester Clinical and Translational Science Institute and the Ain Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation (October-November 2022). See the course page for the schedule and additional details..